Guys, who lost or misplaced their Aadhaar card E.NO, please don’t be nervous. The government of India also introduced the duplication of Aadhaar card scheme. lost aadhar card how to get a new one is a point here. All we need is just Aadhaar number or acknowledgment slip id. The duplicate Aadhaar looks same as original one. You can download the duplicate card through online mode or you can go to nearby Aadhaar regional office. We recommend online procedure is the best and easy way to get the digital copy.
Find Enrollment id Online
- Firstly, people have to open the official page of, UIDAI portal https://goo.gl/ZZ1cFw
- On a homepage, choose for Retrieve lost EID then tap on it, EID form displays on the screen.
- Type your valid personal details like name, email, mobile number and enter captcha then hit on getting OTP.
- In a few seconds, you will receive the one-time password to your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP on step 2 field then click on verify OTP button.
- Finally, you Get Your E.No on Registered Mobile number
If you Don’t Remeber name or Not Register mobile number Or internet issue so what to do?
Guys who are unable to do above steps or who are from backward areas without internet facilities, they all are requesting to visit the nearby regional offices with all your id proofs. find the easy way if you lost aadhar card how to get a new one. And with all documents, don’t forget to carry the acknowledgment slip too. It’s quite difficult when you forgot your acknowledgment slip. So, people don’t be panic, there is always a solution for every problem.
please go to your nearest aadhar card center with help of your fingerprint find your aaadhar card data