Aadhar Card Status Check online
Aadhaar card is one of the most important identity proof which has been provided by the Government of India. It comprises of multiple essential information about an individual such as name, postal address,DOB, fingerprints, and other associated information.
Aadhaar is the basis for all your valid activities like applying for a licence, opening a new bank account, to file your income tax, to submit an application for PAN, to get a new mobile number, passports etc.
Soon Aadhaar is going to be an integral document for all your business transactions. Precisely, Aadhaar is the Identification proof issued by the Government of India for smoothing all your day to day activities.
Any Indian can apply for Aadhaar card in the Enrolment centers, banks and post offices. In case you have already applied for Aadhaar card and want to check your Aadhaar status simply visit UIDAI’s official website www.uidai.gov.in.
Let us tell you how to check your Aadhar status online
How to Check Aadhar status
Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status by Enrolment Number
If you need to check your Aadhaar card status then you can do it with your enrolment number too. Just submit your Enrolment and check your Aadhaar status.
Checking your Aadhaar card status through your enrolment number is definitely a hassle-free process. Follow these steps for checking your Aadhaar status through your enrolment number.
Main steps for checking your aadhaar status online are
● Step1: go to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar
● Step2: Feed the enrolment ID number.
● Step3: Specify Date/Time in dd/mm/yy and hh:mm:SS format.
● Step4: Feed the security code.
● Step5: If you are unable to see or click you can select the option of try another.
● Step6: Click On Check Status.
Thereafter you will be able to see your Aadhar card status. If your Aadhar card genrated successfully then you can download your Aadhar using enrollment id using this tutorial check step here.
Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status through Mobile Number
There is also an alternative to checking your Aadhar status through your Mobile number.
However, the first step is to verify your mobile number before checking your Aadhaar status. It is needless of telling you that checking your Aadhaar status through your mobile number is the easiest way to follow.
There are two ways of checking your Aadhar card status through mobile number. These are-Via SMS
● Step 1 If you having a verified mobile number you can choose to check your aadhar card status VIA SMS.
● Step 2 UID STATUS <14 digit enrolment number>” and send it to 51969.
● Note: Aadhar card status cannot be CHECKED without the above-mentioned details. In case if you have lost your Aadhaar card enrolment slip and the details, then you can obtain them from the UIDAI website.
Through Toll-Free Number
● Step 1 To get your Aadhar status, take up your Aadhaar registered mobile number or any phone and dial 1947. This number can be used by any person in India.
● Step 2 One will have to be in the queue until an agent accepts the call, as the agent picks up the call he/she will ask you for your enrolment ID. Provide the enrolment ID as printed on your enrolment slip.
● Step 3 The agent will then cross-check the enrolment ID and if the ID you provided matches with the database, the agent will provide the status of the Aadhaar card.